Friday, July 13, 2007

Some Friday the 13th

Right now, I would like to plug in our old betamax player and find some old scary movie to frighten myself out of this boredom that my parents had given me. But instead of wetting my pants out of fear, I am sitting in our living room, listening to some loud music, eating adobong pork and letting myself be killed by the boredom of being alone in the house. (I SHOULD BE WATCHING TRANSFORMERS!! )


waaah so cool! I love the morbidity of Jason!


My favorite horror movie! The only one that made me shreik!

What else can I do but to accept this fate of mine and just sleep my way through the day? But I think it’s okay, I mean, I’ve seen enough action for this day. Thanks to my classmate who thought of fighting on some, thought to be, auspicious day would be cool. It’s amazing to watch them make things fly in the air and shouting curses as if it’s the spell that can make things fly(maybe they’ve already watched Harry Potter and they just can’t get over it)! But I pity one of my classmates who got hit by the thick book of Financial Accounting on the head. I could swear she wants to scream Avada Kedavra (is the spelling right? I kinda forgot) while pointing her pen to the girl who threw it to her. I can’t really recall how it all started and how it also ended. I think they gave everyone some memory loss spell, because all I can remember is we had a surprise quiz in math because of the commotion they made. waaah! Happy Friday the 13th!ü

3 comments:

Irene said...

I'm a total wimp when it comes to horror movies. Half the time my eyes are closed and the other half, I'm screaming for my life! ;p

Please lang, watch Transformers na! :)

Happy weekend, Paolo!

Paolo... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paolo... said...

Irene: Well, Me too, but I really do like scaring the hell out of myself...I was about to watch it last friday but unfortunately my mom texted me telling me to go home early because no one is home...

thanks for the greeting!ü