Tuesday, July 10, 2007

sad, very sad...

I hate how life always left you breathless, or how time would just be so fast for you to cope up with, and when you get the hang of everything that is happening to you, all of the sudden, something new will pull you back down to where you started. I have been very very sad for the past few days. Dazed by all life’s works and perplexities, silenced by the noise that had been wailing around me, and now, I feel like I’ve been left hanging on the edge of a cliff, trying to chase time and pull back whatever passed in my life.
I can’t believe it, I just can’t. How could all these happen within a day or two? First, my life, my studies, and whatever there is that had kept me awake for the past week then this. I thought I am getting the hang of it, but all of the sudden I am, again, blinded. I can’t believe that Spike, my dog, died just like that. It is way beyond my comprehension, way beyond my expectation. I hate surprises, and no matter how much I try to take it all in, there are just things that you wish when you open your eyes are back and still the same. I will Spike so much, I will miss how he runs around me whenever I open our front door. I will miss his noisy barks whenever I arrive from school. I will miss everything in him, for he has been part of my life for the past ten years. I will miss Spike…


...I wish on a falling star
To conquer my sorrow
Seeing you, though afar
In times we borrowed
But now there is nothing
Just the memoirs of you
And I am missing you…

No comments: