Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter fever...

Well, I am here in one of the many scattered internet cafe near our school...Apparently our classes are suspended due to the President's SONA. Heck, it is kinda jarring! after all my effort to wake up so early in the morning and fight the hard battle of commuting I will end up standing in front of our school's main gate and looking at a piece of paper taped on it saying : "WALANG PASOK" written in some weird way!

Well, I don't want to think about it anymore...right now, all I want to think about the hottest book in the world, as of the moment, that I just bought yesterday! YEAH! HARRY POTPOT AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS!! WOHHHOO (so dork of me to do that)...well, I never really planned of buying it..Heck I didn't even went to the mall just to avoid the stress that I will get from the excited people getting the copy book seven! but but but! when my family and I went to the mall yesterday (SUNDAY), I just can't resist it! it is calling me! tempting me to hold it and draw it close to me! yeah, one of the last to copies availabe in the mall has my name on it, and I can't just let anyone take it away from me! so I bought it! thanks to my sister who lend me some money for the book! heheheheheh


I don't want to give out any hints or whatever cause I know most people are busy doing their stuffs but I would like to comment on one thing! : "Why is it that all my favorite characters end up dead in the story!!!waah!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've read the Inquirer a while ago with some spoilers. And some git started texting me with spoilers... which pissed me off in some way. Aaaargh.

Anyway.

Not a fan of Harry Potter himself, but the book's worth-reading. Hanggang Book 5 pa lang ako. t_t

Paolo... said...

ΓΌ...me, well..not that much of a fun...compared when i was a kid...
And I really hate those spoiler people!