Wednesday, July 25, 2007

just nothing...

I really want to write about something but the reading marathon of Harry Potter has left my brain dry. Plus, not being at home for the past week is starting to get on me and making me more irritable than ever.

Well, in my Filipino subject we've been studying about stories...I so love reading and writing stories. It sends me some great feeling of bliss and accomplishment whenever I finish writing or reading one..that's why I really wanted to be a journalist, so that I can be able to tell the world the stories of many different people...

I think one of the many reasons that I want to be a journalist to be able to experience every emotions in one very very important happening...or at least witness it first hand...

I really don't know what to blog about...

2 comments:

Irene said...

I think you'll make a great journalist, Paolo! Don't give up dreaming. ;p

Paolo... said...

Thank you so much! :) made me happy so much!ΓΌ