Sunday, July 1, 2007

bewildered...


I guess, out of the insanity that this week has brought me, I have decided on a lot of things in life, but the problem is I really don’t know what I have decided on(weird). I think I have dropped some ¼ of my measly mind as I walk around the grounds of our school finding the perfect thing that will bring me serenity a while ago. There is just so much to think about (HARRY POTTER), so much to worry on(HARRY POTTER), and so much to be obsessed at(ACCOUNTING) and yet I found myself typing, again, some clutters of my mind.
I have never thought that this week will, at least, stand out from all those any-ordinary-boring-week-things. It has been very, well, crazy.
Last Wednesday we had this medical check up wherein we’re going to take off our clothes so that the doctors can have the moments of their lives looking at something beyond what others can’t. It was, rather, amazing how the doctor told me, and I quote "hubad!" without even flinching. And all that I was able to say is "seriously?" but of course there are other things that I want to tell that doctor such as: "I can’t, I mean, you’re a lady! Plus I am a kid! By the way, have you seen such things? I don’t want you to be all surprised!" or "I am sorry, lady, but not all the best things are free." Or "What? No dates, or whatever is before this?" well even though I wasn’t able to tell it to the doctor I came out victorious! Because, I am exempted from the swimming!! Wohoo!
There are other stuffs that caused so much bewilderment in my week. My dreams, the impulsive decision to watch HARRY POTTER at Greenbelt 3 (made reservations!) and being scolded by my accounting professor for reasons unknown (just in the wrong place at the wrong time). Waaah! Then add up those creepy anonymous texters, most of whom, wants to get laid(I don’t really know what gave them the idea that I want to do it). Well, I am really not in the mood of blogging right now, so I guess this is all the best that I can do for know…hopefully I will be sober in the near future…I WANT TO WATCH TRANSFORMERS!!!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Paolo!

Hmmmm. It's funny you mentioned the Transformers. You must check out my latest post! ;p

Hope you find a glimmer of sanity amidst the bewilderment. Have a good week ahead! Take care! =)

Paolo... said...

Irene: Thanks for the comment! yeah, I really do want to watch Transformers! Plus when I read your post about it, it made me want to watch it more! I am hoping that I am going to be able to find time to watch it...ü