Monday, July 16, 2007

Movies and more movies!

I decided to watch the, said-to-be, two biggest movies released as of the moment, Harry Potter and Transformers. Both gave me some very very strong hang over that until I got home I can’t stop recalling and replaying it in my head.


Harry Potter sent me some chills crawling up to my spine. Especially the kissing scene, I mean…too young for a kissing scene!!!(Harry, not Daniel) plus, because of it other girls want to kill Katie Leung( and in that list of girls is my friend, Faye)…I even heard groans from every corner of the cinema when it happened!

the kiss

the kisser (looking oh so innocent)


the potential killer(looking not so innocent)

Then to make things worse, I saw the death of my favorite character, Sirius Black! I swear I want to cry!!! As if reading it in the book is not enough they decided to make it in a detailed and slow motioned scene….



I cant believe he's dead!! :'(



Well, we just got to move on…I really like how Bellatrix Lestrange and Luna Lovegood was acted! I am crushing on them both!! Hehee (blush)…Umbrige was, also,well acted! She really is some weird OC social climber witch punishable by the centaurs..hehe



Luna Lovegood! looking so lovely!

Bellatrix Lestrange acting so feisty!



uhmm... Umbrige

TRANSFORMERS! On the other hand left me with my mouth hanging open and lungs gasping for air!! It is so GRREEAAT! It has exceeded my expectations!!! If I can, I would shout at the cinema! I can’t really make any comment out of it because it has left me speechless! Transformers : More than meets the eye!

Bumblebee! my favorite!

Optimus Prime!

Shia Lebouf and Megan Fox


Josh Duhamel as Lennox!


Megan Fox!

8 comments:

Irene said...

Woohoo! Told you "Transformers" rocks! ;p

Now I have to watch Harry Potter...

Anonymous said...

Sana napanood ko yung Harry Potpot nung Friday the 13th. Kaso minalas eh... Hayz.

=)) Got no idea with Transformers. Really. Kahit nung cartoons pa yan. Pero ang cute nung itsura nung Bumblebee. Is it a Chevrolet Camaro!? :p

Pinkcessdyosa said...

haha!:P

two great movies.:p

pero i haven't read the book yet.:O
boo-hoo. haha.

Paolo... said...

It sure does!!!

Do watch Harry Potter! hehehe..it's so cool!ü

Paolo... said...

Utakgago : yeah! bumblebee is so cool! But I don't really know what kind of Chevrolet he is...

dyosa : yeah! so hot! hehehe...the book is so cool rin!ü

Laura said...

DAR PAOLO M. LARIRIT, TAKE OFF MY PIC THIS INSTANT! (and for your info, i SOOOOO did not groan or whatever in that kissing scene and u know it!!) either that or take off katie's...this world is not big enough for the both of us. even the world wide web.

Paolo... said...

larua : wohoo! take care laura...

Laura said...

who the hell is "larua"??