Saturday, July 28, 2007

overspending...

I was on my way home from school when I realized that I only have 20 bucks left in my wallet! Good thing I have an extra 100 bucks that I keep in my bag in case of emergencies like this.

I can’t believe I overspent this week, and the bad part is I can’t even remember where and when did I spent that almost two weeks worth of allowance. I can’t believe I got carried away, again, in spending for things that aren’t even that important. I always remember my mom scolding me about spending too much and how money can’t be found just about anywhere.

It’s kind of a shame for me not to be able to trace all my expenses in a week, heck, I am an accounting, and one of my future jobs is to track all the expenses of a business entity, and clearly I have failed doing it now.

I can’t really explain why I spend so much on things that aren’t that necessary, I mean, I try checking my wallet for some receipts that might remind me of the things that I bought and here are some :
  1. Two orders of California Maki from Tokyo Tokyo (my goodness, I think I know why I had allergies yesterday, so much for my cravings…)
  2. One frap, two slices of cake and a cinnamon swirl (okay, I remember not being able to finish those…sheeesh)
  3. 100pesos worth of load (it’s the seller’s mistake so I decided to pay for it...I said 15 I don't know where on earth did she get the idea that I want 100pesos worth of load)

Waaah! I think I had a gluttonous week! I must learn to be thrifty! I can’t afford to overspend anymore!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pag nagtipid ka baka wala ka na mai blog next time :P

Or maybe tungkol naman doon sa pagtitipid mo hehe

Paolo... said...

isagani x: okay...hehehe..Maybe I can blog about my pagtitipid...ü

Anonymous said...

This blog is sooo organized...galing p ng compositions...

this blog is worth visiting once in a while...:)

miss ya darot!

Paolo... said...

janet! : miss you too! hehehe..salamat sa pagpunta!ü

Anonymous said...

I believe na hindi dapat tipirin ang sarili sa pagkain, pwera lang kung talagang super mahal. Kadalasan kasi takaw-tingin lang. :))

Oh well, nauubos ang budget ko dahil sa paglalasing. Weeeee!

Paolo... said...

utakgago: hahaha...sa bagay, ikaw rin naman ang nageenjoy diba...

miss ko na uminom!!hehehe