Thursday, July 5, 2007

catharsiS...

ca
catharsis. by =DRGPhotography on deviantART

catharsis - emotional release: an experience or feeling of spiritual release and purification brought about by an intense emotional experience .... (that's what you get when you study accounting for 3 hours straight)-3 hours palang yun ah! what more pa pag departmental na! baka schizophrenia na!

If you had said it long before
Will I learn the meaning of sacrifice?
For I have know about it long ago
You will never hear my silent cry-

If I’d never sing you my symphony
You will never praise another’s sun
And find no joy with other’s rhapsody

If I learnt to love you long ago
Won’t you do the same-or not
‘Cause when you didn’t ask
It’s when you let it all pass;
We did not see and speak and know...

No comments: