Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2am Rants...

2am…still up and jittery, studying since 8pm, drank 4 cups of tea and counting, answered most of the problems in our assignment and soon I will be moving on to the practical applications of our current lesson. Am I going to be like this for the next 3 years? Or worse, oh my gosh, will it be worse?!! What about work?! So much for my social life!

Accounting, who would’ve thought of it being very very very HARD! (I can’t believe I let my family talked me into this life…). Now, I sit here in our quiet dining room looking around, trying to avoid the numbers and theories of every single thing that involves accounting. But I have no choice. I have to bury my face into those thick books written by some “accounting gods”, ignoring the screams and shout of my brain pleading for me to give him some break from analyzing something beyond human comprehension.

I think accounting can bring so much drama in ones life, a little bit of tragedy and a handful of comedy. It’s like a huge TV series, consisting of so many characters crazed by the sacred course, accounting. Well, if it is going to be like that, hopefully, the TV series that I am living in is like Grey’s Anatomy and my character’s story is like Dr. Isabel Stevens. Waah! Will it be like hers? Will I find love in accounting? Will I loose that person from some grave mistake that Ii will do? And when she dies will I inherit 8.7 million dollars??!!!! If I have that huge amount of money, I won’t study anymore! hehehe…right now, I would like to put up our Christmas tree and lie under it since ,I think it’s, the only place fun and peaceful as of the moment…. crap, I just realized that it’s the caffeine talking, not me… (I think tea and tequilla have the same effect if drank without moderation)

I have to sleep..I have to sleep…have to wake up at 5am for school…sleep..sleep…

2 comments:

Irene said...

Like you, I hate numbers and I love Grey's Anatomy.

Don't worry. You'll live through school. Everyone does.

In the meantime, get some sleep! :p

Paolo... said...

Irene : Hey, thanks!!ü I really love grey's anatomy!!ü

I'll do my best to get some sleep!hehe