Saturday, June 23, 2007

my fanciful week...

The insanity called school has started! Though the insanity itself had struck me last Sunday when I gave my phone to my sister for her to use! I swear I took a shot of brandy after I did that because I don’t know what has gotten into me! Well, it doesn’t really matter anymore, because now, though it is just my first week in school I am already thriving in an avalanche of pressures and stress (especially accounting!). How I wish it’s summer again, I miss my summer escapade- mates!

I am really really weirded out right now! It is because of my new block mates who are apparently having an identity crisis because they keep on taking my place in the sacred “classroom seating arrangement!” (ASSHOLES!). But that’s not all; the commuting is really driving me crazy! Heck! From the waiting-for-the-jeep-stage to the whole travel is like some kind of something gone wild! Students are running around like crazy trying to get whatever space the jeep has to offer (except me, I would like to keep whatever dignity that is left in me), then whenever I got a ride my freaking jeep-mates are all so freaky! Especially those who thought of themselves as hot and would confidently wear “sandos” but failed to make themselves clean making them sticky and would not care if they had any physical contacts with some other person. How I wish I have my own car. But unfortunately I have to accept the reality that I can’t own one and that I am very vulnerable to those girls who are flashing their upper part of the body (it happened to me a while ago while I was walking to school from Katipunan).

School is not really the highlight of my week though. What really made impact this week is when my sister left for Dubai last Thursday. It’s not that dramatic though because of the “NAGMAMAHAL KAPAMILYA” bloopers that my sister and I did in the departure area. Haay…how I wonder what will happen next in my life. Hopefully everything will be more fun and less boobs.

No comments: