Monday, December 1, 2008

When the night sky seems to smile back at you...

Did you see the night sky a while ago? I mean, did you notice the moon together with two stars forming what it seems like a smile. Seriously, it’s something you have to see. I don’t know, it’s just so calming to watch. You don’t get to see that always.

Looking at it reminds me of something. A card that my friend gave me for graduation (thanks Janet!!! Miss you so much!!!) it says : “Tomorrow is a blank page just waiting to be filled with your dreams… all you have to do is be yourself and live the story that no one else can live – the story of your own unique life.” I don’t know why the moon reminded me of something like this. But heck, it is technically true. We all have a story- a story that tells about pain, happiness, ecstasy, fantasy and even a journey for those who reminisces things so much. A story that has been known by everyone, a story that is only shared between two people, a story that is better left untold, and even a story that is yet to be written and known. Yes, there are so many stories, and every single second they keep on growing in numbers. I’d like to know every single story there is, no matter how long, graphic, horrendous, macabre or melancholic it is I want to hear everything. Stories made the world a lot pleasant to live in, but the only disadvantage that these stories bring is that sometimes it’s so beautiful that you’d just want to stay there forever, not moving on, fighting for its grasp and then before you know it you’re no longer living…

Here’s my story:

I took a deep breath, for it’s been ages since I last tasted the sweet air that kept me on going back to this place. For me, the sound that the gust of wind makes is a music that no one can ever describe. I feel like I am in heaven, for the surge of tranquility has completely paralyzed me. I closed my eyes for my spirit cannot take the beauty that this place shows. I started walking and slowly feeling the sand beneath my bare feet. I know where exactly I am. The warmth of the sun started crawling on my skin as I move foreword. And it was when I felt the cold water of the sea that I decided to open my eyes. The sun is slowly setting-bidding goodbye to every single living creature there is. Any minute from now, the whole world will be covered with darkness marking the end of the day. How come the day has to end? How come we were not given a choice to stay in a certain day for a certain period of time? The night- will always catch everyone, who doesn’t know how to live today, off guard with tomorrow. I can’t stop being weary of what will happen if I dive into the depths of dreams. I want this day to stay forever…

ps: thanks to hafz!! I was enlightened!! I didn't know it was venus and jupiter!!! hehehehe The SKY is SMILING

click to see her post!!

No comments: