Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the hell with growing!?

It’s been ages since I last put my thoughts on paper (or rather on my blog), and right now, all my thoughts have piled up occupying most of my sane mind. Unfortunately, as much as I want to have more time for leisure and stuff, I barely have any. Actually I don’t even have the time to catch my breath that much. And the only time left in my pocket is only enough for me to be able to get some energy for what lies ahead.

Well, actually, that’s not my main thing in this blogpost. My thoughts right now are pretty much preoccupied by something called growth… I mean, seriously, all of us want to grow, whether physically, emotionally, mentally and whatsoever. But hell, no one really told me it would be so complicated.

It’s weird to be thinking about this right now, because, come to think of it I should know how it is like already. But apparently I decided to experience it just now. Who knew it would be hard, utterly strange, sluggish and exhausting! If only I knew how to deal with it earlier my life would be more fun and less tiring.

Growth, according to my handy dandy dictionary, is some process of becoming larger and more mature!!! Well, it’s some part of it but you get the point. Why on earth do I want to grow!? I really don’t know. But here’s what I learn:

  1. Growing means you have to step out of your comfort zone

  1. If you want to grow, you have to accept the fact that you’re some pathetic imbecile that will never be good for anything if you just sit on one corner and watch the whole world revolve around you

  1. You have to meet other people who are way beyond comprehension!!! Seriously!! Sometimes I run out of ideas how to deal with those people.

  1. And some other stuff…

I just realized a while ago how happy I can be with just my notebook and pen!!!! :D

No comments: