Saturday, December 6, 2008

if only you can unlearn stuff...

So here I am again- fronting the computer with my tea at four o’clock in the morning, trying to decide whether today has been something worth remembering or not.

Seriously, I don’t know. I just wish I can just forget how things were without much recoil on it. But unfortunately, I can say is sometimes you tend to become the slave of whatever it is that has been trying to control you.

Life is something really, really hard! I mean, sometimes you thought you are strong enough to fight whatever it is out there but then when you finally see it, you’ll realize that you’re utterly helpless, vulnerable and pathetically useless.

Seriously, I wish I can just unlearn some stuff. I wish I never thought about it…

(imagine me talking in brit accent while reading this!)

It is ultimately hard…but before I can move on, my fight for tonight is the unbearable headache that the loud music gave me!!

No comments: