Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Holiday...

7ish days to go and it’s Christmas. And all I can pretty much say that Christmas here in our house is quite different. Why? Well, because, right now it’s a mixture of different weird feelings- a mixture of both excitement and nostalgia. I don’t really know, I mean, for me this Christmas a lot quieter than the usual. I guess it’s because we’re going to be spending the Christmas without my sister who is in Dubai. It really is weird. I mean, it’s our second time to spend this holiday without Ate Rio but I mean seriously, it’s like, last time it feels like “oh she will be back soon enough”. But now, it just hard because it’s started to dawn on us that she’s quite far away, farther than the usual distance… waaah! Can’t wait for us to be complete again…I miss my sister so much…

my doggie, lucky, can't wait to open his gift!! :D

No comments: