Thursday, December 4, 2008

come to think of it!!

Seriously, how can one order his brain to stop thinking? I mean some people just find it hard to control the overflowing of thoughts from their brain. And, unfortunately, I am one of those people. I mean, seriously, it’s hard once you got the habit of thinking too much. I don’t consider this as worrying or something negative, I see it as relentlessly analyzing every single thing that is involved with everything one can fathom.

I’ve been thinking too much right now!!!

Some of the things that I just can’t stop thinking about are:

  1. Recent conversations (waah! Seriously! This is really shaking my mind!!)
  2. Regrets
  3. Possible solutions to some life’s impossible weirdness…
  4. Studies
  5. Time

what's frustrating with this darn post is that there are so many things in my mind right now, and I can only come up with such short post!!!

No comments: