Sunday, December 28, 2008

when words burn : a love letter for no one...

Will it hurt to just take a second glimpse at you? It is just that I havent memorized it yet. Who knew that, just a few seconds ago was the last moment of ecstasy for me would begin and at the same time, end? I dont even know if I can live with this feeling.

What pain it is to find such object of affinity, to find someone and to live again. It is hard to just let it go-to let you go. Will you even notice the single heartbeat that beats for you? Will it be too much just to hold my hand?

I sit here doing nothing but to think of you, to reminisce the time when the world seems a blur but you? I pray to God that at some point in time youd stop and feel the feelings I have for you. It has always been true that there is always a tragedy waiting for those who feel. A tragedy that sets apart all these thoughts inside me, a kind of twist in the lives of those who thought that there seems to be nothing more than breathing; a tragedy that would take one into a different light and a different world and change him completely. It is right to call you my tragedy?

Now that I have found you, will you find me?

“Words are things, and a small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think”

- Lord Byron quotes (English Romantic poet and satirist, 1788-1824)

No comments: