Friday, December 26, 2008

boredom!!!

I am boring as of the moment-not bored- but boring. I mean, if you can pretty much see every single thing that I am doing this Christmas Vacation you’d be so bored that you’ll find yourself wanting to sleep instead. I am such a slacker! Bloody hell!! I can’t even force myself to do my Assignments and stuff!!

Here are the things that I’ve been up to lately:

  1. Thinking of what I’ll get myself for my birthday (I really want a moleskine notebook but my friend talked me out of buying one last December 21.)
  2. Reading e-books – (I already finished Gossip Girl, the first book of A series of unfortunate events, and currently reading the 2nd book of a series of unfortunate events and I am legend (I AM LEGEND IS SO COOL) and I plan to read the book I borrowed from Sarah (The killing floor), The Prestige, Witch of Portobello, Veronika Decides to Die and The Zahir…
  3. Sleep… I sleep more than 12 hours a day!!
  4. Also, thinking if red wine is a suitable birthday gift to my friend...

No comments: