Saturday, June 16, 2007

shopping!

Waaah! An utterly tiring day I had…well, though I am still up, I am dying to go to bed and sleep...but my, well, thoughts won’t let me not unless I flush all my brain clutters off me. I am very very thankful that I survived this little adventure with my sister. Waaah! Woke up around 6ish in the morning and left the house to go somewhere in Quezon City but my sister doesn’t know the easy way so…we took a jeepney ride to Rotonda and just walked to get to qc! Can you imagine that! from Rotonda to QC! Heck, well, it just took us about 5 minutes but it so freaking hot! Hotter that I am! Then after we went to divisoria or somewhere near that (168)..I remember the last time I went there was like so long ago I can’t even remember how I got there…it’s kinda creepy at first because of all the people walking around and bumping you, leaving some sweaty residue that only God knows where it came from! Waah! But still it is very cool cause you can get almost everything at their cheapest prices! Like the L-word DVD (for those who don’t know that, you don’t really need to know…but if you do! Heck I like it!ü) costs only 70 pesos!! And I remember Micah buying the same thing for about 150 pesos! See how cheap it is there! So cool! But that’s not really the big wonder that I witnessed there. The whole highlight of my day is the incredible shopping stamina of my sister! Yes! Her great girly stamina is so incredible! We were like able to go around the whole 168 mall for about three times! THREE TIMES! Just to buy a pair of shoe! A PAIR OF SHOE! Goodness, if you just saw how I look you will definitely laugh at how wasted I am…well, after spending about 3 hours in the 168mall thing and the Tutuban Center, my sister decided to go to Mandaluyong! From Manila to Mandaluyong! How did we get there? Well first we took the LRT to V. Mapa then took a jeep to MANDALUYONG(I swear, I am so covered with sweat when we took that jeepney ride..)! Crazy! Insanity! FATALITY! Waaah! Call me overacting or something but heck I was tired..cause after going to her office we went back to the LRT (so from Mandaluyong we ride a jeep to manila AGAIN) so that we can meet up with my mom at Metro East to do some grocery shopping…I swear, all I can think at those times is “I don’t want to go shopping anymore! Please!” …well…I am very very sleepy and tired and this is really the best thing that can come out from me…hoping I will not experience such kind of shopping again…

No comments: