Monday, June 11, 2007

crappy virus!

It is like 12ish in the morning/midnight/whatever and I, after a very very tiring hot day, am still fronting this very computer looking at those swirling numbers from the virus scan. But now I am typing because I am so sick of all the freaking viruses that my sister accumulated. My sister always does such thing, I think all the computer viruses in the world has a thing for my sister cause this is the nth! (too many to count!) time she made our computer sick. Sometimes, out of desperation, I would just like to disembowel this crappy computer, step on its parts and shout “YOU FREAKING VIRUS, DIE AND BURN IN HELL!” but then again, I would just make a fool of myself plus I know my family will disown me if I did that sort of thing. So instead of doing such stupid thing, I called out friendly neighbor virus attacker person (FNVAP). But fate, unfortunately, has another thing in mind! The FNVAP lost his antivirus thingie! So I have no choice but to left our beloved computer unhealthy, unused and isolated from the world wide web until the virus is all gone. But, substance abusive as I am (I read that when you feel disconnected and isolated and depressed when one thing is taken away from you, you are considered substance abuser, [I don’t know why]) I can’t last a day without using the computer and surfing the net! So the end result is out computer is a lot worse! But thing my sister’s boyfriend/future brother-in-law (I can sense that, but not very soon!) heard about it and brought us the greatest gift ever (well, not exactly a gift, he just lent it to us), it is a very very cool antivirus! (I swear, when I open the cd case I heard angels singing halleluiah [corny ba, well that’s how happy I am])…so now all I have to do is wait for the live update to be updated and then I can send those viruses in hell and shout “GOOD RIDDANCE!)

No comments: