Sunday, June 3, 2007

blog blog blog....

I am starting a blog again, with all the stress that has been attacking me, and I really need an outlet so that I won’t do something stupid like punching the wall and enduring its painful effect the whole week, but hey it’s effective! But now, summer is going to be over very soon and I am going to live my 2nd year in college. What fun is that? To make things harder, not worse just harder, I have an additional responsibility, and that is my new sideline, book keeping! I am employed! (Somewhat somehow…) whew, I know as the days pass everything will be very much complicated. My sister leaving the country, is one of those complicated things since I feel like, everything will be depending on me since my other sister barely stays in our home nowadays. That’s why I am making the most out of this summer because I know an avalanche of life’s complexities will cause me to make a change from a childish, carefree kid to a little less childish, a lot less carefree busy kid. Heck, I don’t know if I am gonna be able to deal with this, but I think I can, I hope. My goodness, a blog again, but I think this will be very very useful to me, also, this is where I am going to put all those clutters I will take out from my brain…

1 comment:

Prinsesa said...

same here! blogging also relieves my stress. :)

link kita ha? ;)

God BLess!