Sunday, June 17, 2007

bye bye summer...

Tomorrow is my first day of school, and now I am really despising it as much as I anticipated it about three days ago. Yes, nothing can stop it, not unless the rapture starts NOW! As in NOW! But clearly I am still here so it is not starting any moment soon. Heck, it’s fine, I made the most out of my summer naman eh..I’ve been in parties, debuts in particular, visited our province, watch Micah get drunk, watch people flaunt their sexy bodies while shouting “I’m gonna get laid tonight!”(it’s the whiskey talking) , did some ambush sessions with friend, stayed up all night to just get the top score in snake II (5351!!), did some embarrassing stunts in the rain…oh how I will miss this year’s summer!! It is, literally, figuratively and whatsoever word that can describe it, the hottest summer in my life! I so want to do this all over again. Waaah! How I am thinking of what am I gonna do on my first day. On the last year’s first day of school I barely spoke (Good thing hindi napanis yung laway ko) and act as if I am an innocent child. Now I’ve been thinking, will I look and act like a rebel who doesn’t care what everybody thinks, or a dorky kid who loves to read and write or whatever! Heck I can even just come there with my “pambahay” on (But I wont do that!) waaah! It’s sad to say goodbye to the stuffs you learned to love! No, I guess, is the time when I will surely, I guess again, get down and dirty to excel in my studies, I guess. Waaaah! Goodbye summer!

No comments: