Saturday, October 11, 2008

untold chronicles of silence

I lie here in silence, for silence is all I have. My spirit has been stripped off its feeling, numbing me completely. Can anyone tell me of melancholy? For in melancholy I would sing.

I lie here in the darkness for I have turned myself blind. With the desires for the things I see, I turned my back from life. Now, every vein in my body seeps out of stories of wild ecstasy of relentless pains.

Can anyone tell me the tale of death? For though, in death I can find nothing, I have let my weakness find myself there.

I have nothing to carry, and in my emptiness I have found nothing of importance. I have chased winds and now I’m falling with it-not flying-falling.

note : mind clutters that ended up on a piece of paper that ended up here!! :D

No comments: