Sunday, October 19, 2008

Between what is right and what you want… (again?)

Okay, seriously, I have contained myself for the longest time in my whole life. The last time I decided to let go of all the pressures in life without really caring about my surroundings was May 31, 2008, which was ages ago! So, it was when I was talking to my friend on the phone when I realized how much I am dying to have a night out with my old bar buddies (wewt!)! Waaah! I don’t know, I mean, I am DYING go out right now and just have some fun. I guess it’s kinda hard to ignore the party blood once it got injected into your system. I mean, the great music, the relentless dancing, and uhm..well, the occasional drinks put you in a state of trance that would simply be etched onto your brain making you crave for more. I promised myself that I won’t be doing this anymore since, I don’t know, it’s kinda getting old for me but I guess it just won’t go away! Drinks anyone? :D

No comments: