Sunday, October 5, 2008

Now that I have my life back..I don't know what I'm going to do with it...

At long last, my major exams are over and the only remaining exams are pretty easy compared to the excruciating test I have taken a few days back. And now, the only thing that I am worrying about is how to spend my sembreak without boring my guts out. I don’t know what to do! I mean I am the kind of person who, though likes being alone, can’t stay in one place for too long without doing anything. One week of break is too long for me. So what am I going to do? I don’t know so if any of you have any ideas, tell me, I am open to any suggestions.

So since I have no idea on what else is there to do, I am planning on locking myself away to our province for almost the whole break, but I don’t know if I am going to last long there. I mean, it’s so far away from civilization to the point that cellphone signals are so scarce that you have to be in the middle of the sea to get a bar, plus, there’s no studio 23 there so I’m not gonna be able to watch Grey’s anatomy making it hard for me to decided whether I am going to be doing this.

Our province!! waah I miss the beach!!!

Another plan of mine to read my heart out, since I have been literally hoarding on books this semester. On the contrary, I don’t know if the books that I bought will last for the whole sembreak, since, even though I try to slow down my reading, I still end up finishing books in one seating, I just can’t stop reading the moment I started.

Was in a book frenzy last month! can't stop buying!

So that is pretty much my plans for this sembreak, plus the occasional partying but I don’t know if I’m going to get something good from that now (I, so unless I concocted a new plan all these can be called “a complete system of lack of thoughts”. Sheesh..so again, suggest something please..ΓΌ

No comments: