Wednesday, October 1, 2008

out of reason

Hmmm…it’s like sitting on a chair in front of your bloody study table for two hours and doing nothing but stare at your thick books without even understanding a word. That, for me, is called giving up.

Seriously, I am not stressed nor even on the verge of going gaga due to the freakishly hard finals. I am fed up. So fed up that I would just want to walk away without much effort to survive whatever is there for me now. I don’t know, it’s just that I am not a huge fan of frustrations. And right now, almost every single thing around me seems so frustrating (but surprisingly, my uncle, whom I work for, is not!!).

I don’t know, should I have a reason for doing this - for giving up or going on, I mean? Do I have to have one? Because if I do, I command it to appear now, at this very moment while I am typing these stupid thoughts! Well, unfortunately, it is not appearing now, ‘cause if it is I won’t be continuing this post. Okay I don’t know what to write anymore.. so I guess it ends here.. weird…

No comments: