Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sophia

Your symphony has never left me, for in the passing time I yearn nothing but to become yours. In the horizon I see noting but your reflection; a reflection that would never fade and would control me completely. In can never end, this feeling, for every time I breathe, I inhale your hypnotizing story into me.

Will there be a moment for me to take you away? This feeling I have in me will never die now. And the mere thought of you is an ecstasy to my mind. Now, I find it hard to wake up, for it ends my dream of gazing upon you forever.

I will always pray that you’d hear me my song. A song which sings only of you and whose dances meant of whatever it means to love you.

Can you see it? Can you feel me? Open your eyes now and let’s run away together.

note : I don't know who Sophia is... :D

photo from : momoclax

No comments: