Saturday, November 15, 2008

All that I want...

Isang blogpost na pinauso ni cien!!!! Hehehehehe…

So here’s my wish list that took me a week to complete…whew…who knew that making one is hard work!!

  1. CDs!!!!!!

Keane’s Perfect Symmetry and the Gossip Girl Soundtrack(OMFGG)… :D

  1. Books!!

JD Salinger’s works and the 2008 winner of man booker prize (I think it’s white tiger, I forgot the title) and Anne Enright’s The Gathering(also shorlisted in man booker prize..I think the book also won..I just can’t remember). The man booker prize org thing always chooses the best books! And Salinger’s style is so addictive that you want to read his books over and over…Haruki Murakami too!!!

  1. Lomo Cam

I want the Holga…hehehehe..

  1. Molskine Notebook!!!

This would really make me happy!!!

  1. Haruki Murakami Planner

I’m not a planner person, but heck, this planner is so cool!!

  1. Wallet

Ever since my wallet got stolen back in first year college I have been using my Garfield wallet. The thing is I am getting too old for a Garfield wallet…

  1. Watchmen Series

This is the evolution of my love for twilight…I mean, the twilight series is over and I want another vampire series…so why not try a graphic novel? But heck, graphic novels are expensive!! I want to watch true blood too!!!

  1. Mango Bravo!!

Seriously! This cake never left my mind the moment I tasted it! It’s heaven!!!!

  1. Photographic memory

Who doesn’t need this? I wish I can have Lexie Grey’s memory so that memorizing won’t be a problem! With this, accounting would be slightly easier…

  1. Mogwai membership

Mogwai is a small cafe and movie house...you have to be a member to be able to watch their movies…their membership is a little bit pricey…

No comments: