Friday, October 26, 2007

underage thinking...

I always like my coffee black, with only a small amount of sugar, and a little milk for some creamy sensation. That’s one of my few outlets of stress, a laid back moment, some smooth music and a good book to read. That’s my world, not a single strand of chaos should enter it, or some smoky place that would entrance you to some endless dancing and screaming.

Yep, that’s me, someone who doesn’t like much chaos in his life. Well, that’s what I just realized some three hours ago. So I guess, no matter how much I have tried to go with the cool music being played, it will never be my world.

And now, I am back here, fronting the computer listening to some slow music with my cup coffee feeling much relieved unlike a while ago, full of worries on how to survive the non-stop dancing of people getting wild and not to catch the smell of their cigars (unfortunately I failed, I smell like an ashtray, and hopefully my parents won’t notice it…hehehe).

I am well off silent, enjoying the cool breeze in our balcony or the cute music of some bossa nova-ish sounds in some cafés. No letting go and throwing caution in the air. Knowing that there’s no trouble coming towards me without such warning is enough for me. No other people, just myself, or if ever, I am with my closest friends sharing life, secrets and experiences.

I wouldn’t endure such noise to just let myself loose again. And though I sound a little bit nerdy, geeky, or dead, it wouldn’t matter anymore, at least I can very much express myself and most importantly, be myself….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh, I never appreciated the taste of coffee. Kahit yung mga 3-in-1, di ko trip.

Paolo... said...

utakgago : well, about a year and a half, I don't either...but the thing is, after entering college..I just have to have it since I've always been sleepless due to freaking studies..so I got the hang of its taste...