Friday, August 3, 2007

weekly psycho babble...

This week for me is kinda weird, fun yet tiring. It is like a pointless, boring, everyday weirdness chronicle which contains such phrases: getting lost in EDSA, Vampire dreams, and three straight sleepless nights followed by two straight days of nothing but pure sleep.

Well, EDSA is my newest playground. If I want to fool around and escape the relentless pains and pressures of school, all I have to do is take a bus ride (I don’t like MRT! It will cause so much insanity to me!) to Galleria or Megamall!
It started when I was asked to claim something for my sister at Robinson’s Galleria. It’s kinda scary at first because of some people looking all bad and suspicious. Heck I was even approach by some stranger asking me to come with him because there’s some crime happened in somewhere (unfortunately I am not that stupid to come). Well, I had fun, so I won’t regret doing it all over again. And yes it happened last Wednesday when I was asked to run some errand at Megamall. Plus I get to eat Krispy Kreme (may free doughnut pa ako nung bumili ako!!) (try the new Hershey’s on Krispy Kreme! Waah! May dark chocolate flavor pa!)

It was Wednesday night when I found out that we no have classes the next day and on Friday! So after reviewing for three straight nights and getting almost no sleep! I decided to relax and read the book that I bought last week (Interview with the Vampire). I haven’t finished the book yet though, because every time I read it, I will suddenly fall asleep after an hour. So I ended up sleeping the whole Thursday and almost 2/3 of this Friday. Plus, whenever I sleep I only dream of one thing, the book that I am reading. But the thing is it is not scary, because in my dream, I am the Vampire!

Well, that pretty much wraps up my week…it’s weird though... And I think this post is one of the many psycho babbles that I just have to take out of my system…

No comments: